How are sensors classified according to the measurement object? We all know that there are many kinds of sensors, and different industries need to install different types of sensors
Sensor, how are sensor sensors classified according to the measurement object? Let's see what the leakage current sensor expert says:
How are sensors classified according to the measurement object
Leakage current sensor
If the input quantity is: temperature, pressure, displacement, speed, humidity, light, gas and other non-electric quantity, the corresponding sensor is called temperature transmission
Sensors, pressure sensors, weighing sensors, etc.
This classification method clearly explains the purpose of sensors and provides users with convenience to choose the needed sensors according to the measurement objects
The disadvantage is that this classification method is to classify sensors with different principles into one class, so it is difficult to find out how each sensor has common conversion mechanism
Sex and difference.
Therefore, it is unfavorable to master some basic principles and analysis methods of sensors. Because the same type of sensors, like piezoelectric sensors,
It can be used to measure acceleration, velocity and amplitude in mechanical vibration, as well as impact and force, but it works the same way.
- Power Transmitter And Isolator
- What Function Features Does The Inspector Have
- Five Common Faults Of Power Transmitter
- Installation Procedure Of Charging Pile Insulat...
- Installation Of Battery Inspector
- How Are Transmitters Classified By Output Signa...
- Where Can The Insulation Monitor Be Used
- What Kind Of Device Is A Current Sensor
- The Products That Power Communications Bosses A...
- What Are The Categories Of Sensors
- Global Current Transformer Market 2018
- Current Transformer Theory