Focus on power transmitter industry for 15 years. There are numerous partners and many cases. So what does a power transmitter do? Why can
How about capturing the hearts of so many customers, reassuring them about their products and working together?
Power transmitter function
Dc current transmitter
1. Convert the measured ac voltage isolation into single-channel standard dc voltage or dc current output in linear proportion;
2. Low power consumption and high reliability;
3. Excellent anti-interference capability and high precision (0.5%);
4. Widely used in various industrial voltage on-line isolation detection systems;
5. Small size, shape size (mm) : 95(L) * 37(W) * 32(H);
6. RS485 Modbus_RTU digital output is available.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Storage packaging and precautions for 200A dc c...
- Dry transformer installation method
- Reactor classification
- How the reactor works
- What are the characteristics of dry transformer...
- How does the voltage transformer work
- Use and protection of voltage transformers
- Method of variable ratio test for current trans...
- What does the reactor do
- Principle of current transformer
- How to Calculate CT Ratio